75€ with breakfast and taxe, contact me.
Each split-level room, bathroom with bathub, toilet on the ground floor, and the large bed and a single bed is on the mezzanine.
Discover Dijon, the city was one of the residences of the Dukes of Bourgogne. The Museum des Beaux Arts has been installed in the magnificent Dukes' palace. (30 km)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Privat bathroom and toilet, bath towels, bathrobe and homemade soap.
- If necessary air conditioner
- Dogs under 5kg allowed with supplement 5 euros
- Free cot
- Bicycles garage locked
- Public parking dozen meters
- Double bed 140cm et single bed 90cm